"Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes?"
Chico Marx (Duck Soup)

Friday, March 26, 2010

Add this...

Have been a little slack with an update...

Have just added added some widgets to the blog (I know it's Blog 101, but hey I'm fast catching up!). But wait there's more... I have added it to my blog, through the Add This site (very simple and easy to use... thank you Chris), not once but twice, sidebar, and below blog post via html.

Very cool. Am beginning to enjoy the code aspect, feeling very technical-minded.

Project seems to be coming along, at least via the Posterous posts for the bookstore concept. I'm sure after the first assessment submission, and when we can get face to face (which I hope I haven't missed yet) it will surely rocket along.

No comments:

Post a Comment